"Established near the Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner in 1937, this Museum now run by the Government of Rajasthan, was shifted to a new building in the Civil lines in 1954. It is having one of the richest collection of Terracotta ware, weapons, paintings of Bikaner school and coins. The exhibits are splendid master pieces of Harappan civilisation, Gupta and Kushan era and sculptures of the late classical time. "
Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum
"unagarh Fort (Rajasthani: ??????? ?????) is a fort in the city of Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The fort was originally called Chintamani and was renamed Junagarh or \"Old Fort\" in the early 20th century when the ruling family moved to Lalgarh Palace outside the fort limits. It is one of the few major forts in Rajasthan which is not built on a hilltop. The modern city of Bikaner has developed around the fort.\nThe fort complex was built under the supervision of Karan Chand, the Prime Minister of Raja Rai Singh, the sixth ruler of Bikaner, who ruled from 1571 to 1611 AD. Construction of the walls and associated moat commenced in 1589 and was completed in 1594. It was built outside the original fort of the city, about 1.5 kilometres (0.93 mi) from the city centre. Some remnants of the old fort are preserved near the Lakshmi Narayan temple.\nHistorical records reveal that despite the repeated attacks by enemies to capture the fort, it was not taken, except for a lone one-day occupation by Kamran Mirza. Kamran was the second son of the Mughal Emperor Babur who attacked Bikaner in 1534, which was then ruled by Rao Jait Singh. In the battle, the Mughals were defeated by Rathors. Kamran then returned to Lahore.\nThe 5.28 hectares large fort precinct is studded with palaces, temples and pavilions. These buildings depict a composite culture, manifest in the mix of architectural styles."
"The Sadul Singh Museum covering the entire first floor of the Lalgarh palace is dedicated to the lives and exploits of three successive kings of Bikaner, Maharaja Ganga Sigh, Sadul Singh and Karni Singh. The Museum depicts these three kings and their passions through numerous artifacts, displays as well as photographs and life size paintings in more than 20 rooms. The royal family of Bikaner still resides in one part of the palace. \nA wide spectrum of Georgian paintings, hunting trophies and rare artifacts adorn the museum displays and walls. \nThe museum charges Rs 10 per head and is open from 10 am - 5 pm daily except Sundays."
Sadul Singh Museum
"A Jain temple is the place of worship for Jains, the followers of Jainism, Derasar is a word used for a Jain temple across India including Rajasthan. Basadi is a Jain shrine or temple. The word is generally used in South India, including Maharashtra. Its historical use in North is preserved in the names of the Vimala Vasahi and Luna Vasahi temples of Mount Abu. The Sanskrit word is vasati, it implies an institution including residences of scholars attached to the shrine.\nIn other parts of India, the term Jain mandir is used for all Jain temples."
Karni Mata Temple
"The chronic shopaholic never misses the whiff of local market food stuff and the by lanes which are hidden from the world, carving out magnificent masterpieces for throwaway prices. The Kote gate in Bikaner is one such place which is full of surprises for the ardent shopper. Being a part of history has endowed Bikaner with numerous art forms and handicraft artisans who produce creative wonders relentlessly. \n\nIt is possible to lay hands of buffed camel hide articles, miniature paintings, Khadi industry articles, as well as wood carvings apart form mouth watering Bhujia and Rosogollahs."
"Station Road is a football park located in Newbridge, County Kildare. It is home to Leinster Senior League outfit Newbridge Town F.C.. It was also the home of now defunct Eircom League Division One side Kildare County F.C..\nThe ground was bought in the early 1980s by Newbridge Town F.C. The ground itself is located beside Newbridge train station and hence was christened Station Road. During the years Newbridge Town F.C. have developed Station Road and it now contains a sports hall, a clubhouse, training facilities, new all weather pitches, showers and dressing rooms. The founding of Kildare County in 2002 saw the erection of flood lights and the development of a 250 seater stand (250 seats and a corporate area for 70). There was plans for the construction of a new 1,100 seater stand.\nHowever a 600 uncovered seater stand was erected on the Milltown end of the ground was installed in August 2008 instead. Further up grade work including turnstiles, realigning and lengthening of the pitch to 95 metres as well as the erection of screen fencing at the rear of the Town goals, additional security monitoring, the installation of lightning protection is also planned."